Drum roll please...
Actually, we will not be announcing presenters for the coming year until the schedule is finalized (which is typically in April or May). However, we have already begun to secure commitments from presenters for next year.
Who would you recommend?
We welcome recommendations and requests. We seek a variety of presenters, men and women, local businesses and not-so-local, Snow College alumni and otherwise. If you would like to recommend a presenter, please read the following guidelines, then contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Should be the founder of a successful business
- Prefer presenters with a Utah business, but definitely consider others
- Will consider founders of ventures of all sizes from micro-enterprises to large corporations
- Prefer businesses based on innovative ideas and unique business models
- Although the seminars are open to the public, they are also a college course and the presenter must be a skilled communicator, good at speaking to an audience
- Presenters speak on a volunteer basis and and not compensated for their presentation
- Presenters are strictly disallowed from promoting their products or service while presenting in the class